Sunday, May 6, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday, 5/06/2012

Here are six more sentences from my sometime forthcoming novel, Inn of the Four Winds.


Once he finished his morning ritual, Mark stood up, checked the shell to make sure the smudging wand was out, turned off the iPod, and went back down the hall. He entered the master bedroom, tiptoed over to Alex’ side of the bed, and leaned over to kiss his forehead. In a flash, two strong arms reached up, and pulled him down to the bed, mouth meeting mouth in a passionate kiss typical for newlyweds, not necessarily a couple on their way to their third anniversary.
“I’ll see you tonight,” said Alex, his voice still croaky from just waking up.
“I can’t wait,” replied Mark. “You still won’t tell me what you’ve planned?”
“Nope, it’s a surprise,” he said, cupping his strong hand around Mark's crotch.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh!! Sexy! We need more gay-oriented material out there. That's what we're here for! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There's a couple of hot scenes in my upcoming novel. Or so some friends have told me. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!It's still in development, so I don't know when it will be published!

      Delete