Sunday, April 1, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday, 4/01/12


Here are another six sentences (slightly modified) from my upcoming novel, "When Love Calls Your Name" coming in October 2012 from Seventh Window Publications.


The bell was about to ring and Gina and I needed to get supplies for our afternoon lessons.  She and I had spent hours talking about my potential coffee date, now it was real.  Gina had pushed me into meeting Mr.-Hot-Attorney, and now he had a name, Javier Villalobo.  And now I was getting anxious; was he going to call? Did I not impress him? Now that we actually had met what had I done wrong to scare him off? 

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading the novel this fall....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you like it. I appreciate your support!

      Jeff

      Delete
  2. O like six sentence Sunday. Keep sharing. Not too mucho though. Don't want any spoilers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely don't want to give too much away. I may post from other projects I have in mind, and partially committed to paper.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!
      Jeff

      Delete